European Week for Safety and Health at Work, 19 to 23 October, 2015
Held each year in October (calendar week 43), the European Week for Safety and Health at Work is a key focus of every Healthy Workplaces Campaign. With hundreds of awareness-raising events taking place across Europe and beyond, it is the ideal time to get involved in the campaign. For example, you can take part in conferences, exhibitions, competitions, training sessions and activities.
The European Week is also a great opportunity for individuals and organisations to learn more about the campaign and to work together. Organised by EU-OSHA and its partners, the European Weeks 2014 and 2015 have the campaign theme at their core. Activities held before, during and after the Week will focus on raising awareness of managing stress and psychosocial risks at work.
You can get involved by:
- disseminating and publicising our campaign materials;
- organising events and activities such as seminars and workshops;
- using and promoting the practical tools available for managing work-related stress and psychosocial risks;
- taking part in the European Good Practice Awards competition;
- participating in the European Week for Safety and Health at Work;
- becoming an official campaign partner;
- becoming a media partner.
Visit the website to see how you can get involved.
Employers across the EU are committed to protecting their workers’ health and safety at the workplace, as part of ensuring a safe, healthy and productive workforce. This
includes protecting workers from work-related psychosocial risks including stress. Read their message.