Global Wellness Day, 13th June, 2015
All of us would like to be healthier, to look better, and to live well both physically and spiritually. Living well is almost the entire world’s shared dream.
As everything that is precious to us has been honored with a special day, why is it that we don’t have a special global day dedicated to the only thing which is really valuable to all of us, that is, living well? We can now answer this question by saying “it now exists”. This special day is called Global Wellness Day.
With the slogan “One day can change your whole life,” we celebrate Global Wellness Day on the second Saturday of June every year as an international day dedicated to living well.
Global Wellness Day is an entirely not-for-profit day, a social project created by volunteers dedicated to living well. The purpose of Global Wellness Day is to ask the question, even if for just one day, “How can I live a healthier and better life?”, to direct the thoughts of both individuals and society towards “living well” and to raise awareness.
The main aims of the day are:
- To recognize the value of our lives
- To pause and think, even if for just one day of the year
- To be free from the stress of everyday city life and bad habits
- To make peace with ourselves
- To raise awareness about living well and increase motivation, not just for today, but for the remaining 364 days of the year
For further details and to get involved, please visit the Global Wellness Day website.
Facebook: Global Wellness Day