Health and Wellbeing Campaigns in 2015
In this part of the website we list Health and Wellbeing Campaigns that are being run nationally and internationally during in 2015 that the National Wellbeing Service is focusing on.
- Child Healthcare Information For All (CHIFA)
- Healthcare Information For All by 2015 (HIFA 2015)
- Healthy Workplaces Manage Stress (European Campaign 2014-2015)
- Mental Health Awareness Week 11-17 May 2015
- National Stress Awareness Day 4 November, 2015
- WHO: World Health Day 2015, Food Safety
- World Heart Day 2015
- World Suicide Prevention Day, 2015
- Stoptober! Stop smoking in October, 2015
2 Replies to “Health and Wellbeing Campaigns in 2015”
Enjoy International Tea Day. Tea does have some Positive Health qualities too!
What is World MS Day?
World MS Day brings the global MS community together to share stories, raise awareness and campaign with and for everyone affected by multiple sclerosis.
World MS Day is the only global awareness raising campaign for MS. Every year, the MS movement comes together to provide the public with information about MS and to raise awareness on how it affects the lives of more than 2.3 million people around the world.