Heart Month 2016
Every February is our Heart Month. There are things you can do to help your heart and you can encourage your friends, family and work colleagues to take action too.
High blood pressure is sometimes called the silent killer, as it often has no symptoms but can significantly increase your risk of heart disease, stroke and dementia. Use this tool below to find out how much you know. Share a link with your friends.
The British Heart Foundation provides a number of heart-friendly things you can do:
- Download or order our free 10 Minutes to Change Your Life booklets with challenges, inspiring stories and top tips for keeping your heart healthy.
- Learn how to keep heart-healthy.
- Sign up to Heart Matters, our free service and magazine which helps promote a heart-healthy lifestyle.
- Join our free Health at Work programme to help you promote health and wellbeing in your workplace.
- Get involved in fundraising, campaigning or volunteering.