Managing stress and psychosocial risks e-guide
The Managing stress and psychosocial risks e-guide is available in national versions. It provides information about work-related stress and psychosocial risks to foster awareness, understanding and management of these issues in the workplace. It was developed for Europe by the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work.
The e-guide is designed to respond to the needs of employers and people working in small enterprises, who are starting to approach psychosocial risks in the workplace, and who need to get guidance on the first steps, including:´
- simple explanations of work-related stress and psychosocial risks
- effects on businesses and workers
- practical examples on how to prevent and deal with psychosocial risks
- references to national legislation
- information on national resources and practical tools
To use the tool online or download it onto your computer visit the E-guide webpage.